Staff Accountant - TX
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Staff Accountant with ACRE Security - Plano, TX
Are you an Accountant looking for an excellent career opportunity? Do you want to grow your skills and advance your experiences? Do you want to make an impact in our organization? If yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Acre Security is a global leader in networking and security solutions operating in several enterprise markets to deliver disruptive technologies across the globe. We use a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high performance results.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant for ACRE Security in Plano, Texas to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintaining and balancing an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzing information and options by developing spreadsheet reports, verifying information.
- Preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, reconciling accounts.
- Preparing payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Developing and implementing accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answering accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Providing accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
The ideal candidate for this position will be results-oriented, a self-starter, and solutions-focused with little need for supervision. This person will need the following to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Knowledge/Skill set of Microsoft Office Suite, and Accounting Software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive, solutions-focused person that requires little supervision; and
- Team player with the ability to also work independently.
Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees as well as to continuous process improvement. This is an excellent opportunity and offers a competitive compensation package, medical insurance package, 401K plan with company match, and a flexible work environment.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls. Relocation is not available. #ZR