Strategic Human Resources Inc
Job Opportunity – Miami Township Administrator - Hamilton County, OH
The Miami Township Board of Trustees is looking for a dynamic leader who will serve as the full-time Township Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Township and its employees. The overall purpose of this position is to execute the policies set by the Board of Trustees and oversee the administrative operations of the Township’s government to ensure service to residents, businesses, and other recipients of Township services.
If you are a strong leader motivated by the opportunity to build, grow, and facilitate positive change while providing outstanding service to the community, this role is for you!
Starting Salary Range: $80,000 – $90,000
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, or a related field. If Bachelor’s Degree is in another discipline, equivalent experience is required. A Master’s Degree or Juris Doctor Degree is desired
- Financial experience including budgeting, cost analysis, and capital projects
- Extensive management experience and comprehensive knowledge of office management, personnel, financial, and Human Resources practices
- Prepare plans and reports as are periodically required by the Board
- Availability to attend all meetings of the Board of Trustees, Township Committee meetings, and other community meetings as requested by the board
- Effective communication with Township residents and businesses concerning Township governance and seeks input from the community at large
- Willingness to look for economic development opportunities for both existing and potential business
Miami Township (Hamilton County, Ohio) is situated along the Ohio river and has a rich history going back to 1791 when it was founded. The Township is home to a beautiful Community Center and Townhall, a growing, thriving school district, and some of the best parks in all of Hamilton County.
To learn more about our great community, please visit our website:
Apply online today. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please. #ZR