Accounts Payable Specialist
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Accounts Payable Specialist with ACRE Security - Plano, TX
Are you experienced with Account Receivables? Are you highly organized with a focus on detail and accuracy? If so, we want you to join our team!
Acre Security is a global leader in networking and security solutions operating in several enterprise markets to deliver disruptive technologies across the globe. We use a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high performance results.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for ACRE Security in Plano, Texas to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for recording and maintaining customers’ account payables by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepare invoices for payments which includes opening mail, matching invoices to purchase receipts, obtaining approvals, coding invoices, and entering invoices.
- Generate daily banking reports and confirm everything is recorded.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Entering finalized receipts and updating AP ledger by customer.
- Obtaining and mailing invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Processing daily credit card deposits, Filing check stubs, and bank receipts.
- Answering AP phone inquiries and follows up.
- Calling and/or mailing correspondence to customers as necessary to update accounts.
- Assisting with related special projects, as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will be results-oriented, a self-starter, and solutions-focused with little need for supervision. This person will need the following to be successful in this role:
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Knowledge/Skill set of Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting Software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive, solutions-focused person that requires little supervision.
- Team player with the ability to also work independently.
Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees as well as to continuous process improvement. This is an excellent opportunity and offers a competitive compensation package, medical insurance package, 401K plan with company match, and a flexible work environment.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls. Relocation is not available. #ZR