Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Electronic Assembler with Scanreco in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a strong mechanical and electrical aptitude? Do you excel at assembling mechanical and electrical components? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you.
Scanreco is a Swedish owned leading developer and manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications, cranes, and machinery manufacturers. With over 34 years of experience in radio control and radio frequency technology, Scanreco has established itself as a worldwide leader in safe radio remote controls.
We are looking to add an Electronic Assembler to our Mason office with strong teamwork abilities to assemble our products. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling products.
- Preparing sub-assemblies in order to complete final products.
- Reviewing finished assemblies for accuracy against drawings & BOMs.
- Reporting problems to Production Supervisor.
The ideal candidate for this position will be results-oriented, a self-starter, and solutions-focused with little need for supervision. This person will need the following to be successful in this role:
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Additional manufacturing training is preferred.
- Soldering and assembly line experience.
- Experience with electrical and mechanical assemblies.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a well-established company.
Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time. #ZR