Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Purchasing Manager
Do you have experience in the prime/secondary steel industry? Are you looking for a remote work opportunity? Are you wanting to work for a dynamic, fast-growing organization that is committed to excellence, integrity, and delivering exceptional products and services to their customers? If so, we want to speak with you!
As the Purchasing Manager with KLB Steel, you will support existing and prospective customer needs by maintaining and growing supplier relationships. You will work closely with ownership and the outside sales team to manage and purchase inventory to fill customer orders. You will provide analysis and trending data to the organization to help plan and forecast purchases with a focus on lowering costs and anticipating lead times and market conditions.
This a full-time remote opportunity, offering competitive compensation and benefits!
We would prefer the successful candidate be within a 1-2 hour drive to our location in Cincinnati, but will consider candidates in the Central and Eastern time zones.
To be successful in this role you will be a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and organizational abilities.
Other requirements include:
- Experience of 3 or more years in the steel industry, required.
- Knowledge of prime & secondary flat rolled steel.
- Background in metallurgy highly preferred
- Understanding of steel manufacturing processes.
- Prior experience working in a remote work environment.
- Strong experience in Excel and operating in ERP systems.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to communicate ideas well and excel with customer communication.
If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, then please apply today and let’s start getting to know each other. Apply online today. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications, please. #ZR