Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Sales Processor with Ray St. Clair Roofing in Fairfield, OH
Are you self-driven and highly organized? Do you excel at supporting customers and the sales team to bring details together? Do you see yourself in a fast-paced, forward-thinking organization? If so, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you.
As the Sale Processor with Ray St. Clair Roofing, you will be a crucial part of our sales team. In this role you will be processing sales orders, estimates, and revisions in our databases (CORE and SAGE). You will answer, direct, and respond to verbal and written inquires from our internal team and customers.
- Up to $22/HR based on experience
- Strong Benefits
- Family-owned business with a great culture!
To be considered for this position:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and exercise own initiative and judgement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Previous experience working in CRM Operating Systems - experience with CORE and Sage/Timberline is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service by phone, email, and all other sources of communication.
- Detail orientated with the ability to complete tasks accurately and on time.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check and satisfactory credit history.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
Ray St. Clair Roofing is a family-owned and operated business. Our company was founded in 1954 by Raymond A. St. Clair. Ray was in the roofing business with his father, Walter St. Clair, and two brothers beginning in the 1930s.
Being a determined and hardworking young man, Ray decided to pursue his dream and started his own roofing company known as Ray St. Clair Roofing with one truck and a crew of three in 1954. The family tradition of Commitment to satisfying our customers and providing quality workmanship was set.
To learn more about us visit our website:
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please. #ZR