Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Staff Accountant with The Healthcare Connection in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for supporting the financial performance of your company? Do you have experience with payroll in Paycor? Are you ready to use your detail orientation and organization skills for the accounting and bookkeeping of a local non-profit? If so, we would like to speak with you!
As the Accountant, you will process employee bi-weekly payroll and support the finance department and Chief Financial Officer with monthly reports, bookkeeping and accounting as needed.
Principle accountabilities include:
- Processing bi-weekly payroll
- General Ledger entries for payroll and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Cash Receipts Processing
- Assist in the month-end closing and creation of preliminary financial reports monthly
- Assist with audit schedule preparation & pulling information for auditors
- Responsible for pharmacy accounting duties including inventory entries and reconciliation, accounts receivable and cost of goods sold
- Perform detailed financial statement analyses, as requested
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required
- Back up for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
To be considered, you should meet the following:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields. (COPY OF DEGREE MUST BE ATTACHED) Prefer two plus years of accounting/finance experience.
- Experience with Great Plains Software preferred.
- Experience using Paycor preferred or similar payroll software.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and internal controls.
- Experience and strong skills with Microsoft Office applications.
The HealthCare Connection is a non-profit FQHC located in Cincinnati, Ohio that connects all persons to quality healthcare. Founded in 1967, we were Ohio’s first community health center. We serve underserved, underinsured, and uninsured persons living in northern Hamilton County providing them with the same access to quality healthcare as fully insured persons. We are a leader in providing affordable, quality healthcare.
Come join our team! Please visit our website at https://www.healthcare-connection.org/ to learn more and apply.
Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. The HealthCare Connection is committed to advancing health equity and encourages those with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Please, no phone calls, or third-party candidates. #ZR