Strategic Human Resources Inc
Job Opportunity: Collections Specialist with Giles & Harper, LLC in Cincinnati, OH
Are you located in the Cincinnati or Anderson Township area? Do you enjoy relationship-building and making connections? Are you professional, organized, and skilled in soft selling? Do you consider yourself detail-oriented and a strong communicator? If so, we want you to join our team!
$18/hour plus monthly bonus!
As a leading law firm in Ohio in the field of consumer and business collections and litigation, Giles & Harper, LLC recognizes our clients face unprecedented challenges. We support their creditors’ rights through a wide range of proven methods. Giles & Harper, LLC has created innovative and cost-effective solutions for all aspects of the collection and litigation management life cycle.
We are looking for an experienced Collections Specialist to join our team. The Collections Specialist works with our legal team to assist with negotiating and structuring payments, work out programs, and assists customers in the liquidation of property to minimize losses and maximize cash recovery for our clients and investors. At the same time, Collections Specialists also work closely with the legal team to take legal action when necessary.
Additionally, the Collections Specialist will:
- Work with commercial and consumer debtors, accountants, attorneys, government agencies, and banks to determine payment options.
- Working with attorneys, making recommendations on taking legal action when necessary.
- Independently interpret and apply our client's collection and servicing guidelines to the collection of delinquent debts and other obligations.
- Review debtors' income and expenses and analyze the workout options available to the debtors based on clients' guidelines.
- Implement rules, regulations, laws, and methods of collection while complying with Fair Debt Collection regulations.
- Adhere to all employees of law firms, clients’ policies, and other internal and external and compliance guidelines.
- Recommend legal action and post-judgment actions to the attorney when appropriate.
- Maintain a high degree of customer contact, through inbound and outbound customer calls.
The ideal candidate must have organizational, negotiation, and communication skills and experience in Consumer and Commercial Collections. Additionally, this candidate will have:
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communication skills, effective listening, problem-solving, and negotiating required.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Relationship management, follow-up, and soft-selling skills.
- Prior collections/workout/finance experience.
- Possess strong keyboarding and computer skills.
- Robust Skip Tracing and skills.
We provide a work environment that allows our employees to excel at their job. If you are the type of person with a can-do attitude, who loves to solve problems, manages their time wisely, and can integrate technology into your traditional collection process, you are the type of collector we are seeking. We offer competitive Bonus, Compensation, and other benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. #ZR