RN Clinical Manager
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: RN Clinical Manager for a Non-Profit Healthcare Center in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an RN who is recognized for your exceptional customer service and team leadership skills? Do you excel in influencing the quality of care for patients? Would you love the opportunity to work a consistent schedule while serving an at-risk population? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The HealthCare Connection located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is seeking an experienced RN Leader to manage their day-to-day practice operations. Must exercise independent judgment and sound decision making in managing the daily operations of the clinical care facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision of staff - Prepare team as necessary to meet established performance expectations, goals, and standards.
- Proactively coach staff and provide immediate constructive feedback.
- Hire, orient, and train new staff.
- General administration.
- Continuously monitor and track expenses to comply with the site budget. Participate in annual site budgeting and inventory process.
- Oversee, administer, and monitor site compliance with risk management, quality, and contract/grants. Prepare office for on-site surveys (internal and external).
- Maintain physical appearance and security of the office.
- Address and resolve patient complaints. Ensure superior customer service from all staff.
- Serve as liaison between physicians, staff, and administration.
- Convey a positive attitude and serve as a role model for staff in the areas of customer service and compliance with core values.
- Participate in staff meetings, quality improvement initiatives, and/or committees as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health administration preferred, along with current Ohio license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Prefer 3-5 years’ experience in a primary care setting with 1-2 years’ previous experience as a physician office practice manager or comparable position.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of physician office operations, billing, insurance, managed care, referral processes and customer service principles.
- Demonstrated clinical skills and leadership competencies, including excellent communication, customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship development, results orientation, and team building.
- Solid MS Office skills, experience with practice management and EHR systems.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information while working with persons with diverse educational, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Must exhibit the ability to multi-task, direct the work of others, and solve problems.
The HealthCare Connection is a non-profit FQHC located in Cincinnati, Ohio that connects all persons to quality healthcare. Founded in 1967, we were Ohio’s first community health center. We serve underserved, underinsured, and uninsured persons living in northern Hamilton County providing them with the same access to quality healthcare as fully insured persons. We are a leader in providing affordable, quality healthcare.
Come join our team! Please visit our website at https://www.healthcare-connection.org/ to learn more and apply.
Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. The HealthCare Connection is committed to advancing health equity and encourages those with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Please, no phone calls, or third-party candidates. #ZR