Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Dental Assistant with Mount Healthy and Lincoln Heights Health Centers - The Healthcare Connection in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a dental professional looking to make a difference in your local community? Are you committed to providing high quality care to your patients? We have your next opportunity!
Competitive Pay and Great Benefits!
The Healthcare Connection is seeking a Dental Assistant with a professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills. You will work closely with the Dentist and other staff with patient treatment, ensuring the patient has a comfortable, positive experience. Your role will be to prepare the operatory and patient for each treatment, including assisting with completion of forms.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide active chair side assistance to the Dentist, Dental Hygienist, and/or EFDA as needed
- Record any exam findings
- Monitor and record sterilization cycles and follow proper infection control protocols
- Maintain supply inventory
- Help manage patient flow in the clinic
- Provide support and assistance for various dental procedures as needed
Bring your friendly, professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills, and your:
- High School diploma or GED, required
- Ohio Radiographer’s license
- On the job training or Certification in Dental Assisting
- Ability to manage the dental office infection control plan to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA standards
- Ability to communicate and interact with administrators and staff, patients, other medical staff, students, and anyone from diverse cultural, ethnic and racial backgrounds
- Current CPR certification, or the ability to obtain
- Solid organization skills
- Ability to learn and use Electronic Dental Record/Practice Management system or other computer program used by the dental clinic
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision as appropriate
Founded in 1967, we were Ohio’s first community health center. Our mission is the same today as it was when we first opened our operation. We are a leader in providing affordable, quality healthcare to low-income, underinsured, and uninsured persons living in northern Hamilton County.
The HealthCare Connection offers a solid benefits package and an opportunity to make a difference in your own community, by serving our mission. Come join our team today and apply at https://jobapply.page.link/oeFqk!
The HealthCare Connection is committed to advancing health equity and encourages those with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply. Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please, no phone calls or third party candidates. #ZR