Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity – Patent Agent – Global Graphene Group - Dayton, OH
Do you have your patent agent registration with the US patent office? Do you have the ability to work fast with a very high degree of accuracy? If so, we would like to speak with you about this exciting opportunity!
As the Patent Agent with G3, you will ensure that our intellectual property rights are respected at all times. You will read and analyze Office Actions received from the PTO, patent claims, relevant portions of prior art documents cited by the PTO, as well determine how to modify the patent claims and make those modifications. You will also draft arguments for the patentability of the patent claims and prepare document with the claim amendments and arguments.
This is a fully remote position. But if you are a candidate living in the Dayton, OH region you will have the option of being able to work onsite in our office.
The ideal candidate will have flexibility, a positive attitude, and an exceptional work ethic. Additional requirements are:
- Registration to practice in patent matters before the US Patent and Trademark Office
- Bachelor’s degree in physical science or engineering (Materials Science or Chemical Engineering preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in patent prosecution, preferred
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as USPTO web tools.
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment to resolve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and attention to detail
- Ability to work fast and with a very high degree of accuracy
Global Graphene Group, Inc. (G3) is a leading material science technology and product solutions company focused on graphene and on advanced battery technology. It has an award-winning, best-in-class intellectual property portfolio with more than 525 patents and applications. In addition, G3 holds many of the world’s firsts in graphene-related breakthroughs that have resulted in cutting edge products. We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores energy. On a daily basis, we are exploring the boundaries of graphene and battery materials in search of new marketable ways that it can be used across industries and globally.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do amazing things!
Apply online today.
Visit www.globalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. #ZR