Primary Care RN
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Primary Care RN with The HealthCare Connection in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an RN looking to work a consistent, regular weekday schedule? Are you recognized for your exceptional patient services and have a passion for influencing quality of care for patients?
The HealthCare Connection is currently seeking a Primary Care RN. In this role, you will provide direct primary care to patients including all nurse visits and supporting providers in compliance with established procedures. You must be willing to provide care to both adult and pediatric patients.
- Provide direct nursing care outside the scope of the MAs and LPNs
- Assist with telephone tasks and Provider Test Actions as needed
- Perform abnormal pap referrals
- Assure that all necessary paperwork and electronic medical record entries are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain equipment and supplies
- Ensure quality care is provided in a professional manner
- Assist the Practice Manager with annual clinical staff competency evaluations
- Participate in staff meetings, quality improvement initiatives, and/or committees as requested
- Associates or Bachelor degree and active Ohio license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- 3 years’ experience in a primary care setting or ambulatory care setting, preferably experience in community health nursing but experience in a private physician practice or other like environment can be substituted.
- Current CPR certification.
- Demonstrated clinical skills and leadership competencies, including excellent communication, customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship development, results orientation, and team building.
- Solid MS Office skills; experience with EHR systems.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information while working with persons with diverse educational, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Must exhibit the ability to multi-task, direct the work of others, and solve problems.