Director of Campus Operations
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Job Opportunity – Director of Campus Operations with The Modern College of Design in Kettering, OH
Are you creative, outgoing, and detail-oriented? Do you love helping others and does the opportunity to support both students and staff daily sound rewarding? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
The Modern is seeking a Director of Campus Operations to lead daily operations with a focus on front desk services, equipment, supplies, facilities, and security. The Director also serves as a management team member and contributes to the institution’s assessment and improvement processes. Under the supervision of The Modern’s President, the Director of Campus Operations will be responsible for the following:
- Provide effective management of business processes. Exercise discretion and independent judgment in decision-making.
- Establish positive relationships with students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Take immediate corrective action when operations deviate from The Modern's standards.
- Ensure all activities are carried out within the rules and guidelines of The Modern.
- Lead The Modern’s daily operations with a focus on The Modern’s values while ensuring excellence and consistency in all campus operations.
- Provide consistent and reliable services at the campus front desk.
- Ensure employees are equipped with the necessary supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate the opening and closing of campus and ensure students and employees are accounted for before the campus is closed.
- Ensure the facility is a safe, clean, and comfortable environment.
- Respond to all incidences on campus and aid as required.
- Serve as a member of the Management Team by participating in monthly meetings and providing department updates.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum five (5) years of administrative experience.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration is preferred, but not required.
- Strong customer service, communications, fiscal management, and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships, forge collaborative partnerships, and lead people.
- High integrity and ethics.
For over three decades The Modern has been passionately pursuing excellence in design. Named as one of the top design schools in the country for over a decade, our faculty and staff have served students with unwavering commitment and energy. Our students have poured themselves into their work – committed to their careers. Recognized for its strong career placement rate, The Modern offers both an Associate Degree Program and a Bachelor Degree Completion Program.
Are you ready to join a creative team and to change students’ lives? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.