Strategic Director, Family and Community Services
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity - Strategic Director, Family & Community Services with 4C for Children - Cincinnati, OH
Do you enjoy having a direct impact on the lives of children and families within our local communities? Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your leadership expertise to help shape the processes and culture of a growing nonprofit organization? Do you have a talent for networking and relationship building? If so, 4C for Children may be the perfect fit for you!
As the Strategic Director, Family & Community Services, you will oversee the teams dedicated to helping struggling families within our community by providing child care education, training, and support. You will help 4C reach even more families by developing and overseeing new outreach strategies. Additionally, the Strategic Director, Family & Community Services, will provide community, program and process insight that will directly impact the improvement and implementation of both existing and new services/programs.
- Oversee 4C for Children’s service areas/funders related to child care referrals, children services hub, parent education, and community outreach
- Lead the development, implementation, communication and tracking of work plans, priorities, metrics/goals, and budgets for assigned Agency programs
- Supervise Team Leads and their support teams to successfully implement work plans and services to achieve established goals
- Partner with Agency leadership to plan and successfully deliver services in accordance with Agency vision/mission, policies/procedures, and funder criteria
- Analyze internal/external factors and evaluation results, including the conducting of needs assessments and feedback gathering, to make systematic changes in the delivery of services as needed
- Identify, establish, and maintain positive relationships with community partners and stakeholders standards
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Minimum of 5 years in successful program leadership, management, and strategic planning
- Minimum of 5 years in family services, child welfare, and/or social services (or related field)
- Experience providing services to a diverse population of families preferred
- Ability to travel between Cincinnati and Dayton offices as needed
Why consider 4C as part of your future?
4C for Children is a nonprofit agency that was created to help ensure that all children have quality early learning experiences. We are the largest local provider of training and technical assistance for child care providers in the region. More than 100,000 children in our community are impacted every year through our delivery of support and resources to families and child care providers.
As a member of the 4C team, you will receive a competitive benefits package and enjoy a flexible, casual work environment at our Cincinnati and Dayton locations. Our standard work week is 37.5 hours, and we work from home on Mondays. During your first year at 4C, you will earn 16 days of PTO, 12 days of sick time, and 11 paid holidays.
To learn more about us, please visit our website:
Are you ready to join a great team committed to working together to for the children and families in our community? Apply online today. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please. #ZR