IT Solutions Architect
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity – IT Solutions Architect with ACRE Security
Are you an experienced Solution Architect with expertise in Data Warehousing along with ERP applications? Are you motivated by collaborating with key stakeholders to facilitate the successful delivery of strategic goals? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you about our position!
ACRE is aligned with key industry evolution, focusing on authentication, infrastructure, and the convergence of systems and technologies to support future-proofing customers through the advancement of value-based solutions that deliver superior, seamless user experiences.
Operating efficiently worldwide, ACRE takes care in delivering exceptional security and transmission solutions that safeguard peace of mind across a broad variety of customer application needs including banking, education, healthcare, retail, and more.
The IT Solutions Architect will have a strong background in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence with exposure to Sales, CRM, and ERP Architecture. In this role you will demonstrate your ability to lead and influence team members and senior business stakeholders while managing the data and analytics solutions team.
- Lead the design and architecture of application and data solutions for complex and large-scale projects.
- Design, develop and implement data strategy, data collection, transformation, data integration and data analytics solutions.
- Collaborate with the Data/BI team and business leads to identify data requirements and influence project artifacts.
- Evaluate and select appropriate data integration tools, technologies, and frameworks to optimize data flow and transformation processes.
- Provide technical guidance as a SME and hands on delivery team member across our global business.
- Owns the Data Architecture and BI service. Manage, develop, prioritize, and recommend initiatives to improve and build upon the data and BI architecture.
- Lead the technical design efforts for solutions. Lead and own architecture discussions at a portfolio level and engage with enterprise architecture initiatives.
- Estimate development effort for the wider technical solution being developed and work with key stakeholder to build our Datawarehouse and BI roadmaps.
- Mentor, coach, and nurture members of the squad in technical and business domains.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years demonstrable experience implementing IT solutions with particular emphasis on Data Warehouse and BI solutions.
- Deep working experience with SQL Database, SQL SSIS, SQL Analysis Services.
- Solid knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or other platforms.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python programming language.
- Extensive hands-on experience with data integration technologies and tools such as ETL/ELT platforms (e.g., MuleSoft, Low- Code, API) and data integration frameworks.
- Exposure to Mergers and Acquisitions, creating a ‘future state’ would be desirable.
- Collaborate, team player.
- Proven track record architecting large scale global data solutions.
- Working experience in cloud service such as Microsoft Azure.
- Experience building solutions with Power BI or similar data visualization tools.
- Some travel and fieldwork potentially, including international travel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing global network and security organization. Come join us! Apply online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.