Supply Chain Manager
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Supply Chain Manager located East of Greenville, SC
Are you an expert who can build out the supply chain for a new assembly plant? Do you excel at vender evaluation? Can you build a supply chain ecosystem for a new plant? If yes, then we want to speak with you!
We are seeking a Supply Chain Manager at our new Plant opening. You will work on forecasts and manage inventory levels to ensure inventory rotation and maximize working capital. You will develop and setup a new supply chain to ensure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met in a growing company. You will monitor the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements along with, identify and qualify new suppliers in collaboration with other departments. Other responsibilities include:
- Suggest improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Supply chain management (placing orders, expediting, managing quotes and costs)
- Evaluating the total landed cost.
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance.
- Work along the Operations Manager to ensure that Lean concepts are applied to the purchasing operations.
To be successful you will have great communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills along with the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and MRP.
- Capable to read and understand technical drawings.
- Past experience managing inventory for assembly of Electro-Mechanical products including welding, bending, painting.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity, please apply online today!