Strategic Human Resources Inc
Job Opportunity: Commercial Diver with Allied Technical Services near Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a valid Commercial Diver Certification? Are you a quick learner? Do you have a passion for delivering impactful results to your customers? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Allied Technical Services offers a guaranteed 40-hour work week, vacation and sick time, comprehensive benefit plans, and a 30-day extended stay hotel to help with any possible relocation to Cincinnati, OH.
As a Commercial Diver with Allied Technical Services, you will work with a team of professionals to provide commercial diving services such as underwater inspections, construction, and associated topside work. This job may also require shop and equipment maintenance.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-starter that can work independently at client locations with little supervision. You will also need to be flexible, adaptable, and eager to learn.
To be successful you will also have:
- A valid Commercial Diving Certification
- Ability to provide underwater inspections
- Ability to perform basic constructions skills
- Ability to set up dive stations and ensure all equipment is operating as needed
- Ability to complete all safety trainings and skills
- Ability to demonstrate proper rigging techniques and understand line pull, rigging, and crane signals.
- Physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, reaching, and lifting 25 lbs. or more and working indoor/outdoor conditions
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Must pass a background check and complete Form I-9 Documents
Other requirements include:
- Exposure to all outdoor weather conditions
Allied Technical Services, Inc., are pumping equipment specialists with extensive experience in the specification, installation, start-up, troubleshooting, predictive and preventive maintenance and repair of industrial and municipal pumping and process equipment. We are currently seeking candidates to manage our Pump Rental Branch located in Cincinnati, OH.
Allied Pump Rentals provides portable temporary pump and pipe system bypassing equipment used for transport of water and wastewater during construction and maintenance of sewer and water conveyance and treatment infrastructure.
We are a successful privately owned family business offering a challenging and rewarding career path for individuals interested in a great cultural work environment. We offer excellent base salary with opportunity for performance-based bonus and a competitive benefits package.
To learn more about Allied Technical Services and the products and services that we provide, take a moment to review our website and LinkedIn page:
Don’t miss out! Come join a growing company with a competitive salary, incentive programs, and a great team culture. If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. #ZR