Field Service Technician - Columbus
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Job Opportunity: Field Service Technician with Allied Technical Services near Columbus, OH
Do you have strong mechanical skills? Are you a quick learner? Do you have a passion for delivering impactful solutions and results? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
As the Field Service Technician with Allied Technical Services, you will participate with a team of professionals who provide sales, service, installation, delivery, and operation of temporary portable pump and piping systems to service providers working in the municipal, industrial, and construction markets of the Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana region. The portable pumping systems are used for construction and maintenance of new and existing water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
Pay range starts at $40,500 for entry level experience up to $65,500 for strong experience. Includes the opportunity for substantial OT
You will have the opportunity to earn incremental pay increases as you complete training and become proficient in specific tasks as defined in the company Technician matrix.
We also offer:
Generous paid time off (PTO)
*Sign on Bonus*
Guaranteed 40 hours/week plus
Comprehensive Benefits Plan
All safety equipment and consumables provided
Travel to and from job sites via company vehicle from reporting facility
Whether you have related industry knowledge, or you just want to start an exciting new career path with a family business with years of experience in the industry we will provide training! To be successful you will need to be flexible, adaptable, and eager to learn. Other requirements include:
- 1-3 years prior construction labor experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to load/unload pump and pumping equipment on and off vehicles with powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to operate lifting equipment including forklifts, extended boom forklifts, skid steers, tow motors, etc., preferred
- Ability to complete documentation associated with customer rented deliverables
- Physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, reaching, and lifting 25 lbs. or more and working indoor/outdoor conditions
- Ability to participate in a rotating schedule of after-hours emergency response and on-call work
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical card
- Must pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Must pass a background check and complete Form I-9 Documents
Other requirements include:
- Exposure to job site conditions: petro-chemical refineries, mills, mines, construction sites, industrial/power plants, wastewater treatment plants, etc.
- Exposure to all outdoor weather conditions
Allied Technical Services, Inc., are pumping equipment specialists with extensive experience in the specification, installation, start-up, troubleshooting, predictive and preventive maintenance and repair of industrial and municipal pumping and process equipment. We are currently seeking Field Service Technicians for our Pump Rental Branch located in Marengo, OH (Outside of Columbus, OH).
Allied Pump Rentals provides portable temporary pump and pipe system bypassing equipment used for transport of water and wastewater during construction and maintenance of sewer and water conveyance and treatment infrastructure.
We are a successful privately owned family business offering a challenging and rewarding career path for individuals interested in a great cultural work environment. We offer excellent base salary and a competitive benefits package.
To learn more about Allied Technical Services and the products and services that we provide, take a moment to review our website and LinkedIn page:
Don’t miss out! Come join a growing company with a competitive salary, incentive programs, and a great team culture. If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. #ZR