Low Voltage Field Technician
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Low Voltage Field Technician – Matrix / ACRE Security – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Do you have experience installing and troubleshooting access control, CCTV, or security systems? Are you an expert in low voltage equipment and circuits? Are you looking for a stable career? If so, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
SGI Matrix / Acre Security is a global leader in networking and security solutions operating in several enterprise markets to deliver disruptive technologies across the globe.
Together SGI Matrix / ACRE Security is seeking a 2nd shift - Access Control Field Technician at Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL). This is for a long term, stable position supporting the airport.
The ideal candidate will have experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, access control, and alarm/security systems in commercial buildings. You will be able to work with open and closed circuits and understand voltages. The position is responsible for installation, servicing, and preventative maintenance activities. The selected candidate will be able to pass a 10-year Homeland Security background check for access across airports.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Installing access control and security systems to meet customer requirements.
- Troubleshooting access control systems.
- Performing scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems.
- Supporting an on-call after hours rotation where you are required to respond to customer calls in a timely manner and may require site visits depending on the priority of the issue.
To qualify for this great opportunity, you should have:
- Experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, access control, and CCTV security systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Vocational/Technical Degree in electronics, security, or computer systems is a plus.
- IP Video and IT experience is a plus.
- Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after hours & weekend emergency calls.
- A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions, is required.
- Successful completion of drug screen, Homeland Security background check, and motor vehicle report.
Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees as well as to continuous process improvement. This is an excellent opportunity and offers a competitive compensation package, medical insurance package, 401K plan with company match, and a flexible work environment.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls. Relocation is not available. #ZR