Building Maintenance Technician
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Job Opening – Maintenance Technician with Inclusive Housing Resources in Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you have strong knowledge of building trades? Do you want to work for an organization that is making a positive impact on your community? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we have the opportunity for you!
As the Maintenance Technician with Inclusive Housing Resources (IHR), you will be responsible for the proper and timely completion of a wide range of maintenance/repair/upkeep related tasks for assigned homes. This includes, but is not limited to, maintenance of buildings, grounds, vehicles, equipment, and major household appliances.
To be considered, you must have:
- HS Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of experience in building maintenance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during 1st shift hours (7:30a to 3:30p) M-F with OT
- Knowledge of methods, materials, equipment, and safety rules related to maintenance/repair work
- Advanced working knowledge in two or more building trades (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, repairs, painting, HVAC, etc., preferred
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to organize work and to solve maintenance problems in and efficient and timely manner
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously and the dexterity sufficient to perform the manual task required
- Ability to work with others to plan, coordinate and/or complete tasks
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with little supervision
- Must have a valid driver’s license with less than 6 points on the driving record and be able to pass a background check
Inclusive Housing Resources (IHR) was established to provide and manage housing for people with special needs across Hamilton, Butler, and portions of Clermont counties. IHR owns and manages 150 housing units located throughout Hamilton, Butler, and Clermont counties. It is our goal to help provide a home for those with developmental disabilities near their families, jobs, and resources. People want a place to call home where they feel safe and are close to their support system.
If you have a passion for our mission and are willing to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, please visit our website and LinkedIn page to learn more about us:
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.