CNC Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Job Opportunity – CNC Machine Operator / 2nd Shift with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati, OH
Do you have experience setting up and operating various CNC production machines? Do you have an attention for detail? Do you thrive on solving complex problems? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
Kadant is looking for a CNC Machine Operator on 2nd Shift, (M-T 4:15P to 2:45A) to accurately operate various CNC production machines, such as a waterjet, Haas gantry mill, Plasma machine, and CNC vertical mills. We offer a 20% shift differential.
Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Accurately process parts following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications, while meeting scheduled router hours.
- Set up, adjust, and efficiently operate machine tools to perform operations requiring close/exact tolerances on products with various dimensions and finish specifications.
- Maintain and inspect cutting tools for sharpness and usability.
- Change tool offsets to produce parts meeting drawing specifications.
- Perform in process inspections to drawing specification.
- Read inspection equipment in both inch and metric increments (calipers, micrometers, indicators, etc.).
- Start and observe machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance processing and adjust machine controls as required.
- Clean and maintain machine tooling and parts to ensure that equipment is in optimal production condition.
- Maintain and edit programs to fine tune process for optimum performance.
- Run multiple machines at the same time when cycle time allows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read blueprints and plans.
- Basic understanding of CNC G&M code a plus.
- Demonstrate KBC values of personal accountability, discipline, trust, and proactive action.
Kadant Black Clawson LLC is an industry-leading fiber processing equipment supplier that provides innovative solutions for stock pulp preparation including wastepaper recycling, deinking, virgin fiber, and paper machine approach-flow applications. We utilize the latest future forward design methodologies and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. We are proud of our technical capabilities and our mission to provide robust and efficient solutions towards a more sustainable world.
To learn more about Kadant Black Clawson, visit our website:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.