Staff Accountant - Cincinnati
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Job Opportunity: Staff Accountant with ElitAire in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an accounting professional looking for an opportunity that will have an impact on the success of an organization? Do you have strong problem-solving skills? Do you thrive in a highly collaborative environment? If so, we want you to join our team!
As a Staff Accountant at ElitAire, you will play a pivotal role in department-level accounting. Your responsibilities will include maintaining a precise general ledger, meticulously reviewing financial statements for accuracy, and crafting informative reports that empower senior management in strategic decision-making. You'll excel in tracking and recording transactions across multiple departments. Additionally, your proactive approach to assisting in the implementation of new software, including potential data entry tasks, is crucial for the team to achieve its objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who values speed and accuracy, has a keen problem-solving aptitude with the ability to make informed decisions, and has a eye for improving inefficient processes. Additionally, this candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Percent complete revenue recognition experience a plus
- A driven and team-player attitude with strong communication skills
- Willingness to take on projects and tasks in a small business setting
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated skills in matters related to accounting policy and procedures
- Exposure to MS Teams and MS Office suite of products with a proficiency with Excel
- Experience using an ERP platform highly desirable
Join ElitAire, where our commitment to both customers and our team defines our success. We prioritize people and deliver top-notch sales, service, and controls to the commercial and industrial HVAC market across Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Since 2008, we've grown from 7 employees to a thriving team of approximately 95, and we're on a robust trajectory of expansion.
To learn more about ElitAire, visit our website and our LinkedIn page:
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: Join a growing team that delivers engineered solutions for sustainable design and energy efficient HVAC systems. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.