Manufacturing Engineer Technician
Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Manufacturing Engineer Technician with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati, OH
Are you an experienced Technical Engineer? Have you previously worked as a machinist? Do you have a strong desire to drive positive change? If your answer is yes, we need to talk!
As the Manufacturing Engineer Technician with Kadant Black Clawson, you will design, implement, monitor, and maintain manufacturing processes. You will generate programs for CNC machining, drilling, and cutting machines to maximize machine capabilities and capacities. You will also support manufacturing to achieve the most efficient and cost-effective way of producing high quality products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support to manufacturing engineers.
- Maintain detailed process work documentation.
- Support improvements in manufacturing operations through development of jigs, fixtures, and other tooling requirements.
- Support increased capacity and quality improvements in the Injection Molding area.
- Recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials.
- Work with Quality on inspection applications, and review ISO standards.
- Program CNC machine tools for manufacturing.
- Assist R&D efforts through fixture designs and building of prototypes.
To be considered you must have:
- Proficiency with CAD, including Solidworks.
- Experience with CAMWorks, Mastercam or similar software preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing engineering required.
- Prior experience with machine tools, plasma cutters, and water jet machines, preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Kadant Black Clawson LLC is an industry-leading fiber processing equipment supplier that provides innovative solutions for stock pulp preparation including wastepaper recycling, deinking, virgin fiber, and paper machine approach-flow applications. We utilize the latest future forward design methodologies and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. We are proud of our technical capabilities and our mission to provide robust and efficient solutions towards a more sustainable world.
To learn more about Kadant Black Clawson, visit our website:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.