Strategic Human Resources Inc
Career Opportunity: Accounting Assistant with Barry Farmer Draperies in Blue Ash, OH
Do you have strong accounting skills and are a QuickBooks ONLINE subject-matter expert? Are you highly organized? Do you have an attention for detail and accuracy? If so, we would love to speak with you about this exciting opportunity!
Benefits: 100% paid Employee Health Insurance (Medical and Vision), Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401K with 3% Company Match and More!
Schedule: 8am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday.
We are searching to add an Accounting Assistant to our team in Blue Ash, OH.
The Accounting Assistant will provide accounting support using QuickBooks (Online) and assisting the Project Manager with contract processing. You will assist in tracking purchase orders and will ensure accurate entry of all data. You will also be responsible for other office management duties such as sorting and distributing mail, maintaining the office and its supplies.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative. Other requirements for this position include:
- 2 year - Associates degree in accounting preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks online, required.
- Accounting experience with accounts receivable and payables.
- Experience maintaining and reconciling checking and credit card accounts.
- Experience with journal entries for sales tax, payroll, other expense.
- Basic math skills for tax purposes, reconciling accounts, calculating commissions, etc.
- Strong skills in Excel in order to set up and maintain a number of spreadsheets.
- Ability for problem-solving, particularly while multi-tasking.
- Detail-oriented, commercial construction background helpful
Choosing Barry Farmer Draperies for your custom window treatments guarantees more than handsome windows with the practical features you require. At Barry Farmer Draperies, quality and reliability go hand in hand. We are proud to serve our clients as trained professionals with the ability to make innovative, yet practical suggestions.
Think this position is a fit for you? Check out our website to learn more about us:
If you’re an energetic problem solver with a desire to support others, come join a family-oriented and creative team dedicated to serving their clients. Apply online today!
Employer is EEO/D/V/M/F. No third-party applicants or phone calls, please.