CDO Deal Administrator
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
US Bank's Global Corporate Trust Business is hiring a CDO/CLO Deal Administrator into the Dublin team.
The European CLO business unit is a successful and well established division with GCT.
CLO's and CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds & equity. Responsibilities of this role include oversight and execution of bond/bank loan trade settlements, analysis of Money Market Fund investment requirements, books cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio, tracks asset attributes such as accrual information, provides Cash & Asset Reporting to the clients on a daily basis, and assists Analysts with reporting to the CDO investors. Ensures 100% accuracy and timeliness of data through proper booking and reconciliation of account activity.
Key working relationships
The role holder will be required to build and maintain effective relationships across the Bank and its parent, as well as with external parties, clients, and stakeholders.
The role holder will be part of a specialist team and will be expected to exhibit teamwork, attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines, detailed technical knowledge with the ability to manage a heavy and varied work load.
Principal accountabilities of Position
- Cash & Asset Reconciliation responsibility for a portfolio of CDO/CLO transactions
- Generate accurate Daily Cash Reports that reconcile asset payments and receivables on an Actual vs Expected model basis
- Investigate and resolve any exceptions / discrepancies arising. Ability to resolve transactional and portfolio related issues
- Process Broadly Syndicated Loan trades from trade ticket to settlement/payment request stage
- Analysis and oversight of automated Trade settlement processes
- Daily Review of available cash balances & Money Market Funds to ensure sufficient liquidity to action trade settlements
- Receive Bond/Securities tickets and Loan Trade Documents from Clients, review for accuracy, complete relevant documentation and liaise with internal Operations Team’s to ensure they settle within agreed time scales in the market
- Liaise directly with Clients/Counterparties/Agent Banks and other departments for Bond/Loan & Cash related queries
- Settle Loan and Bond transactions on internal compliance system – CDO Suite
- Reconcile Cash & Asset Balances with our clients to support CDO Analytics in the production of Monthly CDO Investor Report
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in Financial Services within a similar role, with working knowledge of CDO/CLO (Collateralized Debt/Loan Obligations) Products. Experience of Reconciliation, Syndicated Bank Loans and/or Trade Settlements preferred.
- Or recent qualification in Finance (Degree/masters) with a specialisation in this area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Relationship building across several internal groups & divisions
- Ability to manage a heavy and varied workload while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet demanding and tight deadlines
- Indenture/Credit Agreement interpretation abilities and analytical skills are preferrable
- Role is a 37.5 hours per week Monday through Friday, with flexibility required with start times varying between 8am – 9am as work volumes require.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.