SAS Database Marketing Campaign Analyst
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Database Marketing Campaign Analyst to play an integral role in developing and executing marketing campaigns for various lines of business. The candidate is responsible for campaign management by gathering campaign requirements, building campaigns using SAS tools, and collaborating with various internal and external partners. Must be able to work independently with strong analytic, communication, and project management skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Interpret business needs into detailed campaign and analytic requirements
- Build and execute marketing campaigns start to finish using SAS and/or other tools
- Perform quality control of campaign data to verify expected results are met
- Collaborate with internal and external partners
- Engage with Analytics/Reporting team to confirm campaign reporting/tracking objectives are built into campaign
- Optimize campaign process and workflows to improve efficiency and increase output
- Interface closely with various product and marketing teams for project management and scheduling
- Coordinate campaign deliverables to internal and/or external end users
- Experience negotiating priorities
- Document campaign audit requirements for risk/compliance
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of statistics and/or analytics experience
- 5+ years of database marketing campaign operations, marketing analytics or related field.
- Prior SAS, SQL or related coding experience.
- Experience extracting data from multiple source systems and relational databases.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Project management experience, ability to lead project from inception to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $99,365.00 - $116,900.00 - $128,590.00U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.