B2B FinTech Principal Product Manager
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
At Bento (which is now a part of the U.S. Bank family), we believe there’s a better way for businesses to manage and control expenses. We genuinely care about people in everything we do, and we are dedicated to building the best possible products and experiences at every touchpoint for our customers.
This role will report to the Director of Product. If you are a product lead who thrives in a fast-growing environment, we’d love to talk to you. At Bento, everyone is responsible for shaping the next stage of evolution in payments and financial services. Join us to learn and grow together and make a real difference.
- Team up with internal and external stakeholders to solve complex customer needs with clear solutions, features, and products
- Build data-driven roadmaps that align with long-term strategic goals and objectives
- Ability to lead technical products or large-scale platforms
- Design, ideate, and identify features and products that will drive revenue growth and inform roadmap prioritization
- Partner with internal teams and develop robust customer-centric solutions to solve pain-points
- Follow the product development from ideation through release including managing pre-release activities with testing, validation, internal education, and demos
- Be a champion of intuitive and easy-to-use user experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Typically five to seven years of relevant experience
- Advanced product management or similar experience
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Skills & competencies required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in product; ideating and developing B2B/SaaS Products
- 3+ years of experience as a product lead, principal product manager, or associate director experience
- Prior Management experience required; completing compensation and performance review
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Promoter of Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convert technical concepts into non technical stories
- Performance-oriented and passionate about FinTech’s
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $131,240.00 - $154,400.00 - $169,840.00