RCA Professional 3
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The ECU team researches sensitive customer escalations directed to senior level management and specific sensitive complaint categories ensuring applicable laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures were adhered to in all customer interactions. Responsible for the delivery of complete, accurate, courteous, and professional responses to customers and authorized third parties representing all business lines across the bank. Interacts with business lines, compliance, legal, and all levels of management as needed to bring issues to resolution. Represents senior management company-wide when corresponding with customers by mail or email or when on the telephone.
- Ensures thorough and timely response and research to complaints that are escalated to members of U.S. Bancorp’s Managing Committee, Board of Directors, Government Relations, Media/Public Relations, and issues received from government agencies.
- Advises business lines in preparing customer correspondence and reviews to ensure that it is fair, accurate, respectful, and empathetic to our customer’s specific situation. Establishes issue priority, and sensitivity. Considers Bank reputation in addressing issues.
- Minimize risk to U.S. Bancorp by diffusing aggressive customers’ potentially harmful statements and/or actions by resolving complaints with a level of diplomacy and fairness representative of senior management.
- Analyzes and interprets requests from customers, legislators, and regulatory agencies to determine the best resource for research.
- Understands complex issues and coordinates resolution of same across multiple business lines, some with varying perspectives, and seeks the appropriate course to follow for the organization rather than for any one individual business line, considering the possible impact our response may have on the corporation as a whole.
- Maintains knowledge of products and services offered in multiple business lines. Keeps informed of new of changing developments, products, services, or ideas that would affect operations.
- Research categories of sensitive customer complaints or issues regarding the organization’s products or services, and ensures resolution is communicated to customer with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, Information Security, and Suspicious Reporting requirements, policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain strong communication and working relationships with all levels of management in the individual Lines of Business.
- Recommends and/or adheres to changes to products, processes, or procedures to improve service, efficiency, and overall benefit to the organization and our customers.
- Ensures team adheres to process and procedures including to appropriate and timely logging and tracking status of all issues on a tracking database. Secures all supporting documentation in a central retention location for future reference.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Typically more than two years of applicable experience
- Intermediate knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Intermediate understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Basic knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong analytical, process facilitation and project management skills
- Effective presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $67,320.00 - $79,200.00 - $87,120.00