Custody Operations Analyst - Settlements Team
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Custody Operations Analyst - Settlements Team – Dublin
Our Wealth Management & Investment Services businesses continues to be a powerful growth engine for U.S. Bank. WMIS services 600 client relationships across our Global Corporate Trust, Global Custody, Global Fund Services and Depositary business units.
Our Global Custody business within Investment Services comprises of Custody, Trade Services, Cash Processing, FX, Asset Servicing, Client Services and Settlements teams. We are currently looking to hire a Custody Operations Analyst into our Settlements team in Dublin. The role is dynamic and fast-paced and provides great exposure, dealing with 90+ Global and US Domestic markets.
· Monitoring of trade activity to settlement status, investigating root causes of failed settlement.
· Manually settling trades within internal books and records system.
· Provides operational support and processing for various types of security trades including alternative investments, foreign and/or domestic debt and equity securities, derivatives, ETF’s, FX and mutual funds.
· Supports internal operational teams with knowledge of trade activity, failed trades, payments, cash and overdraft situations.
· Maintains high levels of client service with both internal and external clients.
· Support 100+ global markets and 60+ currencies
· Involvement in upcoming group projects.
· Follows internal guidelines to mitigate processing errors and trade errors as these may result in a monetary risk and/or reputation risk to the bank.
· Maintain and support the investigation of our daily Recons in line with Regulatory Rules.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience / transferrable skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Settlement and SWIFT experience desired.
· Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills.
· Ability to be organised, multitask, and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills, verbal, and written communication.
· Passionate about client service and delivery.
· Proficient IT skills, using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications.
· Thorough knowledge of trust and securities operational functions, systems, procedures, various products and/or services supported by the assigned area.
· Able to work under strict multi-currency deadlines.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and meet established deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
· Strong customer service, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Thorough understanding of regulatory and accounting principles which directly affect Wealth Management & Securities Services business lines and clients.
· Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.