Payment Solutions Market Manager (Small Business Segment)
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Prospecting, creating, and managing a pipeline of opportunity specific to companies with less than $2.5M in revenues
- Execute merchant sales strategies in the Small Business segment
- Execute successful sales campaigns
- Provide activity reporting and progress toward objectives to leadership
- Grow and maintain productive partner relationships with key stakeholders and bank partners
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to travel
- Strong sales acumen and pipeline management skills
- Considerable knowledge and experience in payment processing
- Problem escalation and resolution skills
- Excellent customer service and follow up skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- A well-established pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to being successful in this role
- Ability to manage and execute multiple priorities effectively
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce to manage opportunity
- Merchant Services selling experience strongly preferred
- Point of Sale Software and Systems experience preferred
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $61,115.00 - $71,900.00 - $79,090.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.