Senior Sales Operations Analyst
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The Sales Operations Analyst plays an integral part in helping senior management understand how to scale the sales organization and drive incremental revenue and growth opportunities. They are responsible for collaborating across the business with the broader sales enablement team, data and analytics team, sales team, product, marketing, finance, and external parties such as consultants to analyze, create, and/or provide sales data and analytics.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with Head of Distribution and finance partners to develop revenue metrics and targets to monitor sales-effectiveness.
- Works with sales management to define opportunities and support business decisions by providing primary and secondary research support.
- Lead Sales Intelligence effort to gather insights by collecting and compiling data from different sources, including CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, social media networks, and public records to provide meaningful sales intelligence around overall market opportunities.
- Conducts research and gathers information and data from internal and external sources to identify market opportunities and prospects.
- Works with marketing to provide lead lists applicable to sales campaigns and analytics/lead scoring as campaigns are running and leads are being funneled to sales representatives.
- Leverages AUM and HR database resources to provide RFP response information and/or consultant database responses as needed.
- Compiles economic and historical data for use in management forecasting and planning.
- Manage and maintain sales territory data inclusive of market opportunity.
- Create ad hoc reports (potentially integrating data from multiple sources) to address the one-off information needs of the business as they arise.
- Strong collaboration with the data and analytics team, Sales Enablement CRM Coordinator, and sales leadership around reporting, forecasting, and pipeline management.
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards, and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM system.
- Partner with sales leadership to build a territory management and account planning process to optimize performance of sales reps and align sales rep coverage to geographic opportunities.
- Develop and track meaningful and relevant sales enablement analytics such as win rate and close rate and provide meaningful insights to sales leaders so they can identify areas to improve sales performance.
- Identify KPIs to measure sales efficiency and help identify bottlenecks in sales process and opportunities to streamline processes and automate manual tasks.
- Evaluate new technologies and act as a liaison to vendors and various levels of management.
- Three to Five years-experience in the financial services industry working in Sales, Account Management, and/or Marketing department.
- Experience in B2B Sales Operations.
- Asset Management experience a plus.
- Well-developed analytical, mathematical, and research skills.
- Proven experience combining data from multiple sources to produce reports and analysis.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (macros, VLOOKUP’s, etc.).
- Familiarity with Government and municipal sales strategies preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $76,840.00 - $90,400.00 - $99,440.00