Pricing Governance Manager
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This role is hybrid. Team members who are in a hybrid role typically spend three days a week at the listed U.S. Bank location(s), while having flexibility on their work location for the other working days.
US Bank (Elavon) is recruiting a Manager of Pricing Governance to implement pricing strategy using customer-centric pricing, financial and analytical best practices. This Pricing Manager will work across Elavon's various NA distribution channels and customer segments.
- Tactical support of the Enterprise/Commercial customer sales teams in pricing Elavon's services to value, optimizing pricing and providing advisement and approvals on complex, sophisticated B2B payment processing deals.
- Pricing support for the Elavon Partner Channel in growing and retaining our distribution partnerships, with financial terms that drive sustainable & mutual growth.
- Engagement with Elavon's direct SMB & Mid-Market sales organizations towards optimizing and refining price-setting behaviors
- Optimize strategic pricing by engaging in Elavon's deal intake & review processes, providing pricing and financial guidance to sellers and recommended approvals to executive stakeholders on large & complex commercial and partner deals.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis in support of winning, keeping and growing Elavon's customer and partner relationships.
- Participate in the requirements gathering, design and implementation of pricing tools and models to enact pricing strategy through pricing governance.
- Distill complex analytics and scenarios into a single compelling story with recommendations, and present story to executive stakeholders.
- Uphold team service level agreements and document retention requirements to align with established processes.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, Statistics, or Economics or equivalent work experience
- Payments/Fintech Industry Experience
- B2B pricing experience
- Analytical & technical proficiency - Excel, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and presentation-building/delivering skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple complex tasks and priorities.
- Natural curiosity and ability to identify and solve complex and ambiguous analytical problems.
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis concepts and methodologies
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $92,480.00 - $108,800.00 - $119,680.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.