Senior Product Manager - Cloud Compliance Platform
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative, and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced Product Manager with strong technical, influential, and leadership abilities to help drive the success of our enterprise technology initiatives. This role will focus on enablement of our engineering community, particularly around cloud migration and scaling of DevSecOps, CI/CD, Testing tools, and Infrastructure.
The Senior Product Manager will engage with key stakeholders to define, document, and prioritize features and collaborate with agile scrum teams to deliver in addition to driving functionality, user experience, and strategic direction for one or more facets of the Platform. Acts as a business engineer rationalizing the use of data, bridging sprints to meet needs of both customers and end users, interacting and operating within the product delivery teams throughout the agile delivery process.
- Develop overall product compliance implementation strategy allowing for compliance-by-design features.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert working closely with customers, individual engineering teams and product owners to initiate feature requests.
- Drive execution of the Compliance Product Group roadmap
- Work closely with matrixed engineering teams to ensure that product requirements are understood.
- Oversees the development of short- and long-term goals to meet product objectives and the implementation of appropriate long term strategic plans.
- Manage technical considerations, working closely with engineering team to deliver elegant, generalizable solutions to complex problems.
- Work within an agile development framework by defining product features, user stories, prioritizing work in sprints and across the quarter, as well as participate in cross team and leadership retrospectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 6 or more years of related experience in product management
- 3 or more years’ experience with overseeing compliance programs in a regulated industry
- 3 or more years’ experience working on technology platforms, microservice architectures, or cloud/SaaS products.
- Knowledge of open-source technologies relevant to modern web, mobile and microservice standards/best practices
- Strong knowledge of technical product/program development, implementation, and strategic analysis
- Ability to prioritize effectively and identify key areas of improvement.
- Strong product management design and/or development skills
- Understanding of different components of the technology stack for a cloud-based application
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial and competitive analysis, ROI calculations, and technical skills
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $123,165.00 - $144,900.00 - $159,390.00U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.Job postings typically remain open for approximately 20 days of the posting date listed above, however the job posting may be closed earlier should it be determined the position is no longer required due to business need. Job postings in areas with a high volume of applicants, such as customer service, contact center, and Financial Crimes investigations, remain open for approximately 5 days of the posting listed date.