Fund Accounting Supervisor
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
Fund Accounting Supervisor
US Bank Global Fund Services is a global market leader in Fund Administration. With a focus on technology driven solutions, US Bank Global Fund Services Ireland Ltd. adopts a client centric service model, where all aspects of NAV production are delivered from City Quay in Dublin 2. As a result, employees gain excellent experience encompassing all services associated with servicing open/closed-end alternative investment hedge/private equity funds. We are looking for the best talent to continue to grow our organisation with challenging, dynamic roles and excellent career prospects.
• Review cash, OTE, position and Market value reconciliations
• Prepare expenses schedules including calculation of management and performance fees
• Prepare investor allocations for each NAV period
• Ensure NAV and all other client deliverables are completed accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with the relevant approved procedure
• Assist in preparation of quarterly Board reports and annual/semi-annual Financial Statements and audit
• Serve as operational contact for a range of clients and therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite
• Ensure all new processes are documented and all funds procedures are updated periodically. Processes should also be reviewed frequently for best process in terms of risk and efficiency with a view to identifying areas for potential automation
• Open, accurate and timely communication with all colleagues
• Ability to cover all funds within the team when required;
• Work with Manager to mentor and train more junior colleagues
• Work on projects / Adhoc tasks as required.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a hedge fund administration firm is required
• Knowledge of Advent Geneva preferred (World Investor or Mantra beneficial)
• Have a strong knowledge of different asset types, Futures, Options, IRS, CDS, Equity Swaps. Review/process corporate actions, review interest accruals
• Strong Excel knowledge is essential
• Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to positively influence team morale
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind.