Treasury Senior Project Manager- Minneapolis, MN
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The Treasury Senior Project Manager will lead strategic projects to achieve risk management objectives and drive organization efficiency and effectiveness across the Treasury organization. This position will need to excel at problem solving and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners to execute business objectives. The Senior Project Manager must develop an understanding of the underlying business and technology processes and demonstrate a proven ability to work independently to apply this knowledge in support of Corporate Treasury's Program Management Office team.
- Lead business and technology related Treasury projects
- Assist with monitoring compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Problem solve issues that arise in the normal course of business
- Help to continually improve operational efficiency throughout Program Office
- Build and manage strong relationships with stakeholders in 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines of defenses. Influence stakeholders as policies and procedures are being implemented to ensure an appropriate impact to Corporate Treasury
- As enterprise-wide initiatives are announced, assist in determining the Treasury impact and support required by the Program Management Office team
- Keep up-to-date on changes in laws, regulations, agency and Bank policy impacting assigned focus areas and promptly communicate this information to the team
- Prepare project status reports; manage project lifecycle documentation, make alterations in project plan as needed
- Drive project implementation steps and documentation as appropriate; ensure a smooth implementation of project; resolve project risks and issues in a timely fashion over the lifecycle of the project
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in project management activities
- Experience and knowledge of financial markets and highly regulated institutions
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple activities with competing deadlines
- Ability to deal effectively with bank personnel, vendors, and other financial institutions
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Demonstrate initiative and good judgment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems, exceptions, and analyze data
- Proficient in using Business Admin tools, e.g.: SharePoint; Visio; Access; Excel, and Word
- Advanced in using project management tools, e.g.: MS Project, Smartsheet, Jira, Mural
- Strong planning and leadership skills
- Demonstrate a strong sense of individual accountability and autonomy, action orientated and pragmatic
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $116,280.00 - $136,800.00 - $150,480.00Job postings typically remain open for approximately 20 days of the posting date listed above, however the job posting may be closed earlier should it be determined the position is no longer required due to business need. Job postings in areas with a high volume of applicants, such as customer service, contact center, and Financial Crimes investigations, remain open for approximately 5 days of the posting listed date.