Direct Sales Account Manager
Waibel Energy Systems, Inc.
- Calls on individuals responsible for facility operations and maintenance.
- Builds relationships with key decision makers with financial and budgetary control for facility planning, economic efficiency and physical changes (upgrades, expansions, etc.).
- Serves as primary contact for assigned customers, assuring customer awareness of and access to all Waibel Energy Systems products, services and solutions.
- Participates in situational customer entertainment activities, both group and individual (i.e., lunches, golf, etc.)
- Evaluates (independently and with building owners and others) existing facility systems, and proposes service agreements, maintenance programs, equipment and controls upgrades, and other potential solutions to meet the building owner’s needs.
- Works closely with all Service Engineers to find value-added recommendations that enhance the performance of the clients’ building.
- Prepares (independently and with others) estimates, proposals, service agreements, and other documents to complete a sale.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to facility owners and management personnel to influence buying decisions.
- Closes orders for all Waibel Energy Systems products, services and solutions.
- Provides essential information to all Waibel Energy Systems business unit operations groups, to assist successful service and project execution. Prepares (with others) required business reports to support company programs and initiatives.
- Works closely with Service Operations to assure successful service agreement renewals.
- Works with other associates in various marketing activities, such as training programs, trade shows, etc. to promote Waibel Energy Systems and BuildingLogiX.
- Participates on various program teams within the company, helping to advance strategic initiatives important to profitable growth.
(Essential functions listed in this section are not all-inclusive.)
Full-time position with a competitive salary. Performance and experience-based. We offer annual salary reviews with potential for performance bonuses. Full-time associates are offered a great company benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health-care, life insurance, vision and dental insurance, long-term disability, and participation in the 401K plan.
The Direct Sales Account Manager reports to the Direct Sales Manager and works closely with Service Operations, Client Services, Contracting, New System Sales, and Accounting Departments
The Direct Sales Account Manager is responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with building owners and managers;
- Positioning Waibel Energy Systems as the preferred provider of all HVAC equipment, controls, services, and contracting solutions.
- Selling all Waibel Energy Systems products and services with an emphasis on Mechanical, Controls, Energy, Client, and Facility Services agreements, Repair Services, Equipment, and Control system upgrades.
POSITION SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Three to five years of related sales experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products and office equipment.
- Experience in reading, analyzing and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Experience writing reports, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals.
- Experience in effectively understanding and presenting technical information, and responding to questions from groups of customers, managers, and the general public.
- Experience calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interests, proportions, percentages, and working with concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Successful completion of sales-specific training programs preferred.
SPECIAL JOB AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable Personal Vehicle
- In-force Auto Insurance Policy
- Regular Travel Requirements
- Occasional Overnight Travel Required
- Flexibility to work after-hours and weekends as required.
- This position is approximately 60% - 80% out of the office, in customers’ offices, job sites or equipment rooms.
- The position will require automobile travel based on assigned customers.
- Occasionally requires working outdoors and in mechanical / equipment rooms.
- A regular workday requires sitting, standing, walking, and using hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- Occasional climbing required.