Waibel Energy Systems, Inc.
Waibel Commerical Plumbing Services -Journeyman Plumber
Experience Necessary, Experience Level, Knowledge Required
- A High School Diploma or equivalent;
- This position requires 4 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education (Technical School) and experience is required
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with a handheld computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad);
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install Water Lines
- Replace and Repair Plumbing Fixtures and Appliances
- Troubleshoot Plumbing Problems
- Perform Maintenance on Plumbing Systems
Skills & Qualifications
- Building code knowledge – strong familiarity with building codes and current laws and regulations affecting plumbers is crucial for those seeking to excel in this field.
- Coordination – must have the dexterity and eye-hand coordination to handle and install small washers, nuts, O-rings, and gaskets.
- Blueprint reading – must be able to read drawings, schematics, and blueprints to ensure proper installation of new lines and pipes.
- Troubleshooting – understanding how to check for leaks and determine what needs to be repaired or replaced to keep plumbing systems operational.
- Organizational skills – keeping tools and work areas clean and orderly.
- Communication skills – from verbally communicating with customers and vendors to writing up estimates and work orders, communication is of the utmost importance.
- Customer service – speaking with customers about pricing and repair details and making proper repairs and replacements to keep customers satisfied.
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward space.
- Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Bend or twist their body.
- Repeat the same movements.
- Climb ladders, scaffolds, or poles.
- Kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions.
Competitive salary, 40 hours a week with the opportunity for overtime. Performance and experience-based. We offer annual salary reviews with performance bonuses. Full-time associates are offered a great company benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health-care, life insurance, vision and dental insurance, long-term disability, and participation in the 401K plan.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Valid Driver’s License with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUI’s in the previous 5 years.