Service Coordinator Dispatcher
Waibel Energy Systems, Inc.
Service Coordinator Dispatcher
Service Coordinators schedule and dispatch technicians. Their work is critical to keep the business running. Associates in this role must be able to exercise independent judgment and discretion. Responsibilities include but are not limited to scheduling service installations, repairs, maintenance, coordinating scheduling of projects, etc. They regularly communicate with service technicians and customers. They also invoice and bill customers, review all purchase orders, create, track and process invoices, perform accounts payable and accounts receivable functions. Additionally, they compile statistics and report on project status and progress.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Call Center/Dispatching knowledge especially in the service industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are an essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a somewhat stressful environment
- Promote and maintain a TEAM atmosphere
- Deadline-oriented, time management, and people skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Good organizational skills, follow-through, and solid decision-making skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules
- Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories
- Handle customer calls and complaints for service-related issues
- Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information
- Relay work orders, messages, or information to or from work crews, supervisors, or field inspectors
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs
- Prepare daily work and run schedules
- Consult with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment.
- Receive, prepare and follow-up on work orders.
- Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required, according to work orders or specifications.
- Participate in meetings and training as assigned, for the purpose of obtaining information related to the company or to performing/improving job knowledge and performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department and/or company.
SPECIAL JOB AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- May sit or stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to work 7:30 to 5:00
- Regularly spend long hours using the telephone and computer
- Regularly move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly
- Regularly work on repetitive tasks
- Regularly use of headphones and earpiece
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Ability to regularly understand the speech of another person
- Frequently bend to file and maintain files
- Occasionally lift 5-10 pounds
May require occasional travel to job sites or to attend training, conferences, or workshops
Full-time associates are offered a great company benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health-care, life insurance, vision and dental insurance, long-term disability, and participation in the 401k plan.